Thursday, July 7, 2011

A White Merlion

Hellooo!! I'm really tired today because I just arrived from Malaysia. Well, I am sad because I went there without my big bro TT. and I'm happy because I have new photos and new friends. Now, I still keep in touch wif all my friends :) well, I will upload my photos and stories but not in one time. because I have arrived at 4 a.m (Indonesia time) and I pray subuh after dat, I go 2 sleep. you must be surprised because I wake up at 11 a.m and I should went to Blitar cz I have course at 2.30 p.m LOL then, tomorrow, I will go 2 my nyu school 4 pra mos. really busy right?








 At Universal studio with my parents. we have problem in universal studio. we can't get in!! but for looong time, finally we can get in and play many games :)



In Merlion. LOL.

In front of a mosq :)

No comments:

Post a Comment